Saturday, November 15, 2014

Black + Gray

 Sweatshirt, Gerlan Jeans. Skirt, ASTR. Coat, Topshop. Boots, Dr. Martens. Bag, Kenzo. Bracelet, Anthropologie. Headband, handmade by me.

This could be the least colorful outfit I've ever posted on my blog. A year ago, I wouldn't have been caught dead in black clothing, and now, I can't get enough of it. It's so strange to me how personal tastes can shift so drastically in such a short period of time. Although this outfit is different from looks I've worn in the past, it still feels true to my style.

Photos by my super nice friend Patrick

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm so used to your posts being so full of colour but you make monochrome your style completely with all your rad touches, it's still you! I like the little pops of colour; your bag, the colour in your shirt and your nails that make your outfit so cool! ahhh I love your blog so much! your style and effortless cool is definitely something to be jealous of!!!

    http://amehka-jai.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting to see you in black after The Pink Zoe Experiment, but I love both looks equally. The flowers you took photos in front of highlight what a big shift this is for you

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, first time I've seen you in dark colors :D Feels kind of weird :D I love the outfit though, the boots are kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I really love your nail polish and earrings.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge amounts of love for this outfit!
    You rock :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love it! especially the earrings!great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!