Saturday, September 27, 2014

Long Time, No Blog

 This past month I've been settling in to my sophomore year at the Rhode Island School of Design, and I haven't been blogging on a regular basis! Now that things are back to normal, I plan to post more often. I'm wearing a jumpsuit from Print All Over Me, made from a digital print I designed (the headband I'm wearing is actually in the print!). I've been wearing it quite a bit since I received it in the mail last week.

Jumpsuit, Print All Over Me. Shoes, YRU.  Faux fur stole, made by me. Earrings,  DOG Toyko. Bracelet, Anthropologie. Phone case, Candies Gifts. Selfie necklace, random boutique in San Diego. Handbag, Aldo Accessories. Headband, handmade by me.

These photos were taken by my super nice friend Alexandra!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit! How lucky to have created your own print and have it on your wardrobe. :D
    I'd say my favorite part of this is your bag. And glad to have you back! Hope everything is going well in school. c:

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, the matching headband and jumpsuit look amazing together- and the selfie chain necklace you have really suits you and your body of work

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfits are pieces of art x3 perfect bag,shoes,jumper and for sure flower headpiece!

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details in this are just perrrfect <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regular postings? Yay!!! ^_^ And you're back with a bang! Adore this crazy outfit, the earrings are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zoe, as I'm sure you've already been told, - your blog is amazing! The way you experiment with colour and form is really inspiring :) Where are the socks from that you're wearing here? They're darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooow!!!! I absolutely love this outfit, is like the now-a-days Frida Kahlo! L O V E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!