Monday, August 25, 2014

Pink Things

I made this sheer, ruffled top a few days ago out of some polka dot fabric and gathered trim. I layered it over a graphic tee shirt I bought in Tokyo. I really like how the two pieces work together.

These super cute diamond-print socks were sent to me from Sock It to Me, a super-cute sock company based in Portland, Oregon. I'll be wearing more of their adorable socks in my next few posts!

Tee Shirt, bought in Tokyo. Sheer top, hand-sewn. Skirt, ASTR. Bag, Kenzo. Earrings, Dog Tokyo. Watch, WEGO. Socks, c/o Sock It to Me. Shoes, Dr. Martens. Flower headband, handmade by me.

8 comments:

  1. My favorite color!<3
    I love the diamonds on the socks and what you did with that top too. Very neat outfit. :]

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style so much! I especially love you doc martens, I was personally going to buy them but then I backed out on that plan. Also flower crown game is on point, as always x

    zingerbee.blogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are truly queen quirky!
    love it so damn freaking much

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of your "minimalist" looks :D I love this crazy top and the lip color is perfect *_* Your eye makeup is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest crown you've made yet, and the top you made is perfection I love the sparkles in the fabric

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes! Amazing! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your style is incredible :O love the shirt,your earrings, make up, headpiece....wow!!!

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!