Sunday, August 17, 2014

Gerlan Jeans



 I recently wore this outfit to do some thrift shopping and visit the art museum in Nashville. (I accidentally left my museum sticker on my jacket!) This Gerlan Jeans jacket is included in my Fall/Winter personal style moodboard (below). I've recently fallen in love with the brand-- so many amazing prints and unusual silhouettes. My top is an old piece from Forever 21, and my bike shorts are from Academy Sports and Outdoors. My pink necklace and bracelet are some jewelry samples I'm currently developing. My "Selfie" necklace is from a boutique in San Diego, and my black and white bracelet is from Anthropologie. The hand cursor earrings are from MariniFINI on Etsy, and the eyeball rings are from BuriedDiamond on Etsy.


I made this fall/winter moodboard to organize some of my current personal style thoughts. I'm already so excited to wear faux fur this winter, especially brightly colored faux furs! I'm also very inspired by the F/W 2014 Marc by Marc Jacobs collection, Gerlan Jeans, and Nasir Mazhar. I like colorful sportswear made out of unusual textures and materials. I'm planning to order a Print All Over Me jumpsuit for the fall, but I haven't figured out a textile design for it yet.

4 comments:

  1. omg love the moodboard you made, it's very "you". and your outfit is great, I need those earrings in my life <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love your sense of style, you look like an explosion of happiness and colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I love this so much! you look so rad!

    xx


    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mood board! I've started keeping a journal like this with printouts of bloggers and cutouts from magazines and such. And that jacket is amazing! It's unusual for what I see here, but you're always pulling out something unexpected :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!