Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Hats

I found this hat at an antique store a couple years ago. I've only worn it a few times, but I plan to wear it a lot this summer! It's a great summer hat! My cursor earrings are from MarinaFINI on Etsy.

I had to say goodbye to my super cute Japanese nails last week. Now, I have a polka dotted gel manicure. My ring is from a boutique in Seoul, and my bracelet is from Claire's Accessories.

My colored rhinestone necklace is from Bananas in Providence. My long necklace is from my collaboration with Candies Gifts (Candies x Girl with the Flower).
Adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony shoes and Nike socks
My sequin blouse is by MINKPINK, and I got it at Bananas. My skirt is ASTR from Nordstrom. This fuzzy handbag is a Goodwill find, but it's originally from United Colors of Benetton. I really like fuzzy accessories for summer. I'm really missing my wintry faux fur coats!
This kimono-style dress is a vintage hand-me-down from my mom. It's by Flora Kung, and it's one of my favorite pieces in my closet. The pattern coordinates so well with other textiles and garments. I usually wear it as a duster jacket.

6 comments:

  1. that hat is a treasure, you look super cute in it and I love the tinted eyebrows which match your shoes :)

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn! The hat is such a treasure, omg, I love it *_*
    The kimono is spectacular, I love the sandals and the gorgeous jewelry ^_^ And your eyebrows are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bucket hat and fuzzy bag! I will definitely be looking into those cursor earrings too. They're so cool! It's sad to see that glitzy manicure go, but I like the polka dots :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That hat is amazing!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fab, and I am having a hard time getting over how freaking amazing your eyebrows are. The hat, the earrings. Everything is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Extreme envy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat,I came across one very similar to it at a vintage fair a few weeks ago! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!