Monday, July 14, 2014

Eyeball Dress + Jewelry

I recently purchased this super awesome dress from the Australian brand, Di$count Univer$e. Because it's sheer, I layered a pair of black bike shorts a crop top underneath. I absolutely LOVE how it looks with my Candies x Girl with the Flower accessories! I'm wearing the "Eye See You" and "Quirky" necklaces. I tend to layer multiple necklaces from the collection, because the colors and elements are really easy to mix and match. I also layered a rhinestone and doll eye necklace from Craftland in Providence, Rhode Island. My ring is from a boutique in Seoul, and my flower sunnies are from Party City.
The "Big Kiss" handbag in purple
 Dr. Martens shoes worn with Happy Socks


11 comments:

  1. Whoa! Brilliant! I love this combo, the eyes are so hypnotizing O_O Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging the eyeball coordination. If you ever come to Australia there's a store in Melbourne called Distal Phalanx that you'd probably like. I'm pretty sure it's the only physical store that actually stocks Di$count. It's located in a basement at the end of a smelly alleyway, it's pretty cool.

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOWW!!!
    super cooll!!!
    you look so RAD!
    i love it to the moon and back!
    totally love your pinky studs shoes :p

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty, sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.
    I love your style <3
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your manicure, holy shiiiiii <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so unique! So happy I found you, and now I'm following your blog! *stalking mode : on*

    xoxo,
    Hanna on http://ledolcewonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say how much I love sequins in any and all forms? This dress is totally wicked! I want to splurge a little on one of your lip purses in purple, but I have to get paid first!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg how amazing is discount universe- i'm actually a bit surprised you haven't worn anything from them because they produce amazing stuff really similar to your style!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zoe, one question... how am I just finding out about your blog???? Your style is freakin' awesome! I love this look so much that's why I featured it on fashion blog noi h. saf, you can check out your feature at www.noi-h-saf.blogspot.com

    hope you like!
    Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!