Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Carrie Bloomwood + Zoe Schlacter

When I was in Hong Kong, I met up with blogger Carrie Bloomwood for a super cute shoot. We both wore jewelry and handbags from the Candies x Girl with the Flower summer collection, and I made a coordinating headband, corsage, and rhinestone sunglasses for Carrie to wear in the shoot. Carrie is a really great fashion and beauty blogger at carriebloomwood.com, and she also has her own clothing line
I'm wearing a Somewhere Nowhere top, a polka dot dress from House of Stella in Nashville, and sunglasses from Party City. Carrie is wearing a lace top and skirt from her clothing line, Varrie.

In this look, I'm wearing a dress from Maggy London and sunglasses from Party City. Carrie is wearing a unicorn printed top from Salad and a skirt from Onespo.

 Taking a selfie!
At the Candies Gifts flagship store in Hong Kong!

I made these edits of our photos with a glitch art generator, and I collaged them with some polka dots and images of the Candies x Girl with the Flower beads!

Also, I just made a brand new Tumblr for Girl with the Flower blog! Check it out at girlwiththeflower.tumblr.com! Follow for updates on my personal style + artwork, as well as some reblogged inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Great photos and outfits! :D
    I'd love to travel over there soon.<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe! It was so nice to meet you at Belk yesterday! These pictures and edits are too kawaii for my own eyes.
    Look forward to seeing you soon. ^_^

    xx
    Sharena C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just made me overdose on pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shoot looks so cute, love the bags based on you zoe :)

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the edited photos! I really want to get my hands on one of your lip purses soon!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT LOOKS SO COOL! :) I love your outfits and how you edited the pictures!
    <3 katie
    luvelylulladoll.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!