Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Candies x Girl with the Flower

Candies x Girl with the Flower is officially for sale online on the Candies Gifts website! I have been working on the collaboration for nearly a year, and it's been an awesome experience. I'm so excited to share this release with all of you! I'm very happy with the finished collection. This is the summer collection; stay tuned for the winter collection in a few months! The designs are inspired by common motifs in my wardrobe and styling choices. For instance, the eyeball motif is drawn from my regular usage of googly eyes in my artwork and flower headbands, and I included the lip motif in the jewelry and the handbag, because I love to wear brightly colored lipstick. All the jewelry is made of silicone, so it's super soft and flexible. This is a shoot I did of all the pieces! My mom took the photos (thanks Mom!) and I edited all the images.

Here are some photos of the display in the flagship Candies Gifts store in Hong Kong!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! I need everything from there! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool necklace!!! eyes everywhere!!! *_*
    Your photos are so cool!!! this is so colorful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the legit best blogger + brand collaboration I have seen! Congratulations, amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh woah it looks amazing!!! I love the photographs, they are so beautiful. DREAMY!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! I love it and the photography too...I agree with Hayley as well. Congrats :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want all of the bags! Congratulations on your first collaboration. I hope there are more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of colour!

    http://theemeraldruby.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos and your style so much! It's so bold and colourful and you have the best accessories
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want one of those necklaces with the black eye with lashes <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supa cool, Zoe! How exciting and such colorful, funky goodies! Wow, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! I love it all! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!