Sunday, July 6, 2014

Asia!

If you follow me on Instagram (@zoe_schlacter), then you probably know that I spent most of the month of June in Asia! I was there for the release and promotion of the Candies x Girl with the Flower summer collection. Candies is a brand based in Hong Kong, so I spent most of my time there, but I also visited mainland China, Seoul, Taipei, and Tokyo! This was a very exciting opportunity for me, and I had a great time! Here are some photos from my trip:

Seoul
 In Seoul, I visited a sticker photo-booth place! It was super cute! This is a picture of me decorating my photo-booth photos with stickers and text.

On the streets in Seoul

 One of the highlights of my trip to Seoul was a visit to a cat cafe. I'm a cat lover, and I had always wanted to go to a cat cafe! All the cats there were so nice and cuddly!

At a pretty boutique

Cute things I bought in Seoul: doll keychains, a few clothing items, a Murakami folder, and a ChooChoo cat card case

Taipei
While in Taipei, I went to the Shilin Night Market. All of the above pictures were taken there. So many interesting things to see!


The tiger backpack I purchased at the night market!! A very exciting addition to my wardrobe!

From Taipei, I took a train to TaiChung to visit the Candies Gifts store. They have a shop cat, who is incredibly adorable!

Tokyo
 Flower crowns for sale in Harajuku

Kawaii (fake) Crocs in Harajuku

I visited the Tamagotchi! Tamagotchis are my favorite toy/accessory. I purchased a new Tamagotchi with a matching lanyard, as well as some Tamagotchi stationery and stickers.

 A man in Shibuya with a lot of cats

I got my nails done in Tokyo! I don't usually get acrylic nails, but I made an exception for this trip, because I really wanted to get a set of super cute Japanese nails! It's been four weeks, and my manicure is still going strong!

 I picked up these awesome drop-crotch pants at a boutique in Harajuku. I love pants with unusual silhouettes. These are a new favorite of mine!

 I visited the store Dog in Tokyo, and I met Hirari Ikedah! She's so cute!

Some super cute selfies taken in a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu-themed photo-booth

These photos were taken at the Shinjuku Robot Restaurant, which was a crazy, awesome experience! I definitely recommend it to anyone taking a trip to Tokyo!

On my last day in Tokyo, I visited Tokyo DisneySea! It was magical!

China
In Shenzhen, I went to the Little Thing Magazine shop, which is full of so many beautiful things! I also got to meet Timmy from Little Thing, who was so kind! In this photo, we are wearing jewelry and purses from the Candies x Girl with the Flower summer collection.

Hong Kong
One of the most exciting moments of the trip! I got to see my window display installed at the Candies Gifts flagship store in Hong Kong!

I am so thankful for this wonderful experience! This trip inspired me in so many ways! I have returned home with many new ideas. I hope to visit Asia again soon!

14 comments:

  1. All I can say is, WOW! What an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed following your trip on instagram! Looks like heaps of fun.

    http://theemeraldruby.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I've seen some of the IG pics, but seeing your trip all in one post shows what an inspiring trip it was for you. And me! I adore the tiger bag, your nails and your new drop crotch pants, amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh I'm dying to go to Seoul, in two years I'll get to go! Hopefully I get to attach a trip to Tokyo to my travels as well. Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful trip Zoe !! You are incredibly awesome and inspiring... I want to go back to Asia too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so exciting, I'm so pleased for you! I follow your instagram and loved seeing you go to so many amazing places!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu photo booth!? Cool! This trip looked fun, I want to travel more!

    http://rockpapermisc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh you're soooooo lucky! ;___;
    I alsready saw so many things that I would have wanted if I went. hahahah
    I'm already pretty broke, but I'd come back in some major (fabulous) dept!
    And congrats on being in the window display! Looking good. :D

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS SO MUCH :) They inspire me so much!!
    http://luvelylulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I've been following your Instagram! It sounds like you had an amazing trip. You look so cool in every single photo and I can't wait to see more of those drop crotch pants!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! I hope I will be able to visit these places someday. You rock ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many magnificent finds. What a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cats in the cat cafe are adorable!

    http://gingerchestnut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!