Saturday, June 28, 2014

"Huh?!"


I wore this outfit to run some errands with my mom. I'm wearing a sequin pencil skirt from Target with a printed blouse from J. Crew. I love how the print in the blouse coordinates with the print in my bomber jacket (from my collaboration with Print All Over Me). My "Huh?!" shoes are from a boutique in Hong Kong. They are super colorful and ridiculous; I like styling them with something a bit more "glam", like this gray sequin pencil skirt.

My necklace and my handbag are from the Candies X Girl with the Flower summer collection! I've been collaborating with the brand for nearly a year, and the first collection will be released very soon! It will be sold online, so I'll post links when it's available. Stay tuned! And follow me on Instagram (zoe_schlacter) for more frequent updates!

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe how awesome your style is! I thought I was a color freak, but you are a color Goddess *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT bag!!! It's amazing, can't wait to see the outcome of your collaboration. I also particularly enjoy this flower crown, those strawberries are great. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes! I love them! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is perfection and I'm loving your shoes! Such a great find
    xx

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on on the super cool collaborations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cool! I remember seeing these shoes on your Instagram feed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!