Sunday, March 16, 2014

Adidas x Opening Ceremony

I've really loved this Adidas x Opening Ceremony collection since its release. I just purchased this dress  and these shoes a couple weeks ago when they went on sale. The quirky pattern and the color combination of these pieces is really beautiful.
Necklace from Shop Bananas
I really love wearing crazy socks with these shoes. It's fun to wear pattered or brightly colored socks. In these photos, I'm wearing some neon pink ones.
Photos by Alexandra Alemany

7 comments:

  1. Sooo good! I remember really loving the bomber jacket from the collection. Those socks = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are the coolest, I want all of your clothesssssssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my favorite human! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad I stumbled across your blog ^_^ It's a little gem.
    Your style rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get me some brightly colored socks now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!