Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pink Queen

I recently posted both this coat and this skirt, because I've been wearing both of these pieces a lot recently. There's nothing wrong with being an outfit repeater!
This headband is a headband I recently made. I attached a tiara from Claire's Accessories to a plain headband, and I added some flowers and rhinestones.
My coat is from the brand Rehab on Shop Nasty Gal. My skirt is Peter Pilotto for Target, and my shirt is from J. Crew.
I designed this necklace! It's from a collaboration I'm currently working on with the Hong Kong based company, Candies Gifts. I will post more details closer to the release of the full collection! I've posted some Candies Gifts phone cases before on the blog (here) and (here). The brand makes adorable silicone phone cases and accessories!
A rhinestone butterfly ring from a beauty supply store
Floral Dr. Martens

This is my dorm room at school! I took this photo recently for a room contest, and I thought I'd also share it here.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your room!! There's nothing I love more than a super decorated, personalized room. It matches your style so perfectly!

    xxTanya
    minacoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room looks stunning! always inspiring to visit your blog <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy flower crown collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiara crown. Your room is incredible, I love all the displayed crowns and colours! Please do a full room tour post! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the collection! can't wait until it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, your room is amazing! So colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dorm is so cool! I love how so much is displayed. It all looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, your room is just perfect, love the photos <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flora Docs are now officially on my wish list. Love the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the collab and I'm obsessed with your room. it's perfection!

    -Aida
    xx

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a nice blog! wanna follow each other dear? :))

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously hope you win that contest





      c:

      Delete
  12. All of your beautiful headbands, beautiful fur and BEAUTIFUL Meadham Kirchhoff shoes!! <3 (AND beautiul room)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!