Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pink Faux Fur

I wore this outfit to class a couple days ago. It hasn't been overly cold in Providence recently, so I've been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts with tights. I'm taking advantage of this nicer weather before I have to wear heavy coats and pants every day.
I recently purchased this pink faux fur coat from ShopNastyGal. The bright color is super fun, and I love the length. It's a really easy piece to wear.
I layered the coat over my Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop dress (which is layered over a vintage slip dress).
My hot pink pointy gel nails (!!!!)
These hand cursor earrings are from MariniFINI on Etsy. She makes fabulous plexiglass jewelry!


15 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!! My two favorite pieces would have to be the earrings and your coat. Pink is my favorite color. :)<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! ! Earrings are so pretty! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look ;)
    You're so gorgeous !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyes! I love all the things with eyes, this outfit really speaks to me.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hot pink and it suits you just great! The whole look is super-cool. Looking at this makes me very happy;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your earrings so much!! your outfits amazing :) I love high fashion :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore how you say the hot pink faux fur is a "super easy piece to wear". I admire you for having the confidence to rock the craziest ensembles! You look awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! <3
    In all seriousness, how do you afford all these beautiful clothes!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your flower headress <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic!! I love everything about what you are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. those boots are killer!!!

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, i am amazed. you are like a Harajuku Frida Khalo, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!