Thursday, January 2, 2014

Face Coat + Tamagotchi Necklace

This coat is a thrifted item I found in Providence several months ago, but I'm just now premiering it on the blog! It's definitely one of the best faux furs I've ever seen.. I love it!
Worn with a Jones New York tee shirt from TJ Maxx, sequin pants from Ann Taylor LOFT, and booties from Sam Edelman.
I'm also wearing my new glasses. They were a Christmas gift from my parents. I found them at A.R. Trapp Opticians in New York City.
My neon heart earrings are from Forever 21, and my lipstick is from Impulse Cosmetics on Etsy.
This is my yellow themed headband! Look for the seahorse, the french horn, and the fried egg! I think I'll list it on Etsy soon!
I recently made this Tamagotchi necklace! I bought several on Ebay, and I attached them to some chain from the craft store.
Some back views of my coat..


11 comments:

  1. I WANT A TAMAGOTCHI NECKLACE!!!!!! Lolol thats the best idea ever :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I love the crown. You take the flower crowns to the next level and every one is just so well executed. And of course the necklace is brilliant. I wore a tamagotchi as an accessory before but you definitely outdid me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is incredible! It makes me think of the Prada spring 2014 coats with the faces on them. All of your outfits are masterpieces and you inspire me to dress up more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty coat and yum necklace <3
    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that coat is so cool! Interesting green lipstick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god what an amazing coat!! The back is unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is everything<33

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lipstick and earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are such a cool person with a creative style!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one truly AWESOME coat...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!