Friday, December 20, 2013

Monster Scarf + New Hair

I just had my hair dyed pink and purple! When it's brushed correctly, my bangs are exactly half pink and half purple. My new hair inspired the the color palette for this outfit. 
I'm wearing my new Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop knitted monster stole. It's so fuzzy and adorable. I'm also wearing a DIYed and googly eyed pair of sunglasses, originally gifted to me from Giant Vintage. The lipstick I'm wearing is MAC Ruby Woo.
The stole is styled with a slouchy striped tee shirt and black lacy skirt- some T.J. Maxx finds from a few years ago. These two garments were some of my favorite pieces to wear during my Freshman and Sophomore years of high school.
My glittery striped tights are also from the Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop collection.
Worn with Franco Sarto booties from Nordstrom Rack
My nails match my scarf's nails!

12 comments:

  1. You look so damn cool. I love your style.

    Joana x
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyes everywhere!!! *_* i'm crazy about this outfit!!!
    I have a passion for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stole <3 fun, cute and without harming any animals!
    such a dreamy yet cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anyone in that Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop stoke. You look so cool!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your hair and your sunglasses! You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks awesome - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this meadham kirchoff collection so much and sadly missed out on my favourite pieces.
    I love how you've styled this pieces aswell as I love your monster shoes in the last post.
    You are so my inspiration.
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool, quirky look! Love it. The DIY specs are just fab! I wish I would have had your guts when I was your age, to stand out from the crowd. Seeing people like you on the streets brughten my day and make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is an awesome outfit! I love pink with black!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!