Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Meow, Meow

I've just finished up my first semester at the Rhode Island School of Design, and I'm back in Nashville! I'm glad to have a few weeks to catch up on things- D.I.Y. projects, art, reading, and blogging!
I wore this outfit downtown the other day to run some errands and get my hair cut. This coat is a thrifted piece I borrowed from my mom for the day.
I'm wearing the coat with a pair of Forever 21 pants and a graphic tee. My lipstick is Lime Crime "Serpentina," and my sunglasses were a gift from Find the Light Sunnies.
And last, but certainly not least! My new Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop shoes!! I ordered them online right when the collection was released. They're pretty much the most perfect shoes I've ever encountered.

9 comments:

  1. I finished my semester last week, it's very relieving. Hahah
    I love love love your shoes!! >__< the while outfit in general, I love.
    Lime Crime has some amazing colors, I have yet to try them. I'm thinking of probably getting Cosmopop and Chinchilla.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing, the detailing is unreal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serpentina is the best lipstick EVER <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look sososososo much. The meadham shoes just top it all off๐Ÿ’š❤️๐Ÿ’š. Where's the necklace from?
    (Ive been following your blog for a while and always been too shy to comment but this outfit it too fabulous not to!)
    Http://www.ifellfromlalaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so effortlessly awesome. I absolutely adore everything you wear. <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh oh my goodness the Meadham Kirchhoff glitter boots and lime crime lipstick!?
    you're amazing, totally you in a nutshell <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!! the necklace!!! the shoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!