Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, everyone! To celebrate, I made a Christmas-themed headband, complete with vintage elf figurines and miniature pre-made bows. I've been wearing it quite a bit the past few days; it's a seasonal piece, and I need to wear it while I can!
A close-up of my headband
The other accessories in this look include heart prism earrings from Walmart, a rhinestone lips bracelet from Claire's Accessories, and some thrifted necklaces. My lipstick is MAC in "Ruby Woo."
I found this fluffy teddy bear sweatshirt at Forever 21, and it's one of my current favorite pieces to wear! I love the unusual texture! I wore it over a pair of postage-stamp printed shorts from Topshop.
A necklace close-up


5 comments:

  1. happy holidays! crown is a killer, but i also love your sweater and earrings <3

    weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loveliest headbands and clothes ever <3 And a pretty face to top it all off x

    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklaces always amaze me and I love everything you're wearing in these photos!

    // velveteenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make the cutest headbands as always <3 love it!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a fun Christmas! With a headband like that I'm sure it was. :)
    I'm shocked that you found that sweatshirt at Forever 21 by the way! I love it but I didn't think they'd have something like that. It's definitely my favorite piece; that and the headband.<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!