Monday, December 23, 2013

Cupcake

My sunglasses are from Savant Vintage Couture in Nashville, and my earrings are from Walmart. My lipstick is MAC, and the color is "Ruby Woo." 
A few days ago, I purchased this UNIF sweater from one of my favorite stores in the Nashville area, House of Stella. I layered it over a dress from Pretty Snake by Joseph Aaron Segal.
This doll eyeball necklace is from a store in Providence called Craftland. It blinks when it moves!
Worn with Target tights and Franco Sarto booties from Nordstrom Rack

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit, amazing! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. asksdjsl i love Joseph Aaron Segal! you look amazing! i love your lipstick too

    -Aida
    xx

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you are INTENSE. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That eyeball necklace has really catched my attention! o.o
    Your skirt also reminds me of one that I had as a kid.<3
    Happy holidays!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another outrageous fab look..Loving it from head to toe. I wear Russian Red from MAC, but had heard about Ruby Woo. Gonna try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the definition of rad. so perfect it kind of hurts a little

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You give me hope in the world! Thank you for being so magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I am wearing the same jumper exactly now. Let's stay colourful forever! <3 Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!