Monday, December 30, 2013

Checks + Polka Dots

I made this headband a couple days ago, and my it's one of my all-time favorites! It includes a bird, a trumpet, a strawberry eraser, a plastic compass, a mini boom box, and two Barbie shoes- sort of like an I SPY game! I've really enjoyed crafting the past couple weeks that I've been home for break. It's nice to have time to make headbands!
My beetle earring is Betsey Johnson. I used to have two, but I lost one. Now I only wear the one with a stud on the other ear.
My jacket and pants are both Goodwill finds from a few years ago. They used to be some of my favorite pieces to wear then I was a Sophomore in high school (see the pants in this post, this post, this post, and this post from that year). I was actually a bit obsessed with these pants, now that I see all these old posts. My shirt is from Forever 21, and my shoes are from the Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop collection.
This is a United Colors of Benetton bag I found at Goodwill a couple days ago. I'm really into fuzzy, textured clothing and accessories right now.
This is the necklace I made for part of my Spatial Dynamics final. It's made out of Sculpey clay that I painted, glittered, and attached to chain from the hardware store.

8 comments:

  1. that's so sad about your missing beetle earring :( but you look lovely as usual
    i like that this outfit is kind of monochrome but all the accessories are very 'you'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic- love the headband it took me ages to find the strawberry :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is amazing, as usual. you suit the meadham kirchhoff shoes so well!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with everything here and am insanely jealous of those Meadham Kirchoff shoes (I could barely afford stockings)! You look amazing, as usual!

    //velveteenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your necklace is amazing! those shoes & bag are so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you on bloglovin, I can't wait to see more from your blog!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your creations are amazing! Following you now on bloglovin'

    savannahsushei.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Harajuku x Frida Kahlo x RookieMag realness. Also so into furry accessories right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!