Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween!

This Halloween I dressed up as a zebra. I didn't have any grand Halloween plans, so I just wore my costume during the day. I love dressing up in costume!

This handbag is a recent purchase of mine. Although it was expensive, it was an investment piece. I'll use it for a long time. I'm slowly attempting to transition my wardrobe to quality-over-quantity. I buy too much cheap stuff, and I'd rather save up my money to buy quality items.
I used some white face makeup to make my eye area white, and I drew the stripes on top with a gel eyeliner and a brush. My lipstick is Lime Crime in "Styletto".
Dress, Forever 21. Tights, Target. Shoes, Demonia. Headband, handmade by me. Bag, Milly. 

6 comments:

  1. thats such a pretty costume :D
    <3 chloe-anna
    prettylildolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zebra idea! I was a Dalmatian for Halloween. :)

    I'm trying to save up too; sometimes I tend to have an expensive taste!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing make-up! *-*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That handbag is amazing. I totally agree with the quality vs quantity and I've only just started buying quality clothing/accessories. It's worth it though!
    You did an awesome job on your zebra costume!

    Kitsch Vixen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the makeup! It's amazing! I love the mix of prints you used for the zebra effect too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lurve your weirdness... in a good way


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!