Sunday, October 6, 2013

Floral + Art Print

I wore this outfit to class the other day when I had Art History and English, my non-messy classes. I tend to stick to black clothing for the days I have all-day drawing studio, and I try to avoid wearing my absolute favorite pieces. This suit goes in the category of "absolute favorite pieces." I'm wearing it with a top from Anthropologie that my mom gave me. I love pieces of clothing that look like abstract paintings.
This headband and this choker are recent creations! I love how they coordinate with the colors of the suit and top.
This is my first time posting my glasses on the blog. I got them at SEE Eyewear in Nashville a couple months ago.
My temporary tattoo sleeve
This is my first time trying out Lime Crime's Velvetine in "Red Velvet". It's perfectly matte color that's really long-lasting. Now, I just wish they would make one in blue!
I use this Candies Gifts phone case all the time... It's just so adorable!
Photography by Alexandra Alemany
Suit, Zara. Top, H by Helen Bullock from Anthropologie. Socks, Happy Socks. Shoes, DIYed YRU platforms. Bag, Cambridge Satchel Company. Phone case, c/o Candies Gifts. Necklace, Headband, handmade by me.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I really love the idea of the floral choker too. I wore one to my elementary school graduation and my mom was like, "I don't know if you should wear that", but I did and surprisingly received compliments. Hahah

    Your glasses are also awesome; basically tha entire outfit is great! The colors really make me happy and excited for today (Sunday of all days!) So thank you for sharing. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your point of view is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you wear is so fun! The floral two-piece set is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this outfit, but especially the shoes, they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that floral choker is really working, gurl. i hope you have time to make more flower creations while in college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm seeing the blogger I know and love again. Where did you end up going to college? I've been curious about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chokers have been creeping back into my favor recently, and here you've provided another fantastic example! The suit is bomb and your tattoo sleeve inspired. It must be fun to spot you around campus in all black one day and so brightly dressed the next!

    lovetotalknyc.com
    blog.lovetotalknyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!