Monday, October 21, 2013

Can't touch dis

I purchased these "hammer"/"harem"/"drop-crotch" pants from a street vender in Denmark a few years ago, and they are still one of my favorite pieces. They are super-comfy, and I really appreciate the unusual silhouete.
I've recently tried some cosmetics products from Etsy, and I'm really happy with them. My favorite shop is Impulse Cosmetics. Everything is very unique, reasonably priced, and high quality. I also really like supporting an independent maker on Etsy.

My friend Alexandra has been giving me super cute DIY manicures recently! How cute are these!?!?... Sugar skulls, eyeballs, lips, strawberries with eyes!
Pants, unknown brand. Sweater, vintage. Fish purse, Piq. Earrings, c/o Chicnova. Lipstick, Impulse Cosmetics on Etsy. Headband, handmade by me.
Photography by Patrick Hulse

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I also love to support independent brands when I have the money to buy. My favorite part of your outfit has to be the purse!<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhh that bag is so cool! I absolutely love the sequin and lipstick colour also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit is freaking amazing even the detail. I love it.

    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some serious glitz! And now we know where the Nemo went.

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing but most of all I love your fishy purse! Wish I could own such a beauty! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute!

    www.theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. The interest you create with a monochrome look is amazing. I have a friend who's been giving me DIY manicures as well. Isn't it nice to have a friend like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look! Really like the print on the pants and the sugar skull nails are awesome! :D

    freshdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, i have this koy purse aswell. never used it because the zipper is so tiny ... love to see it in use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ZOMG. I'm in love with everything here - the rad paillette top, amazing fortune cat ring, tassel earrings and harem pants! Thanks for sharing. :)

    lovetotalknyc.com
    blog.lovetotalknyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're mega awesome :)) your technicolor outfit and flower crown aesthetic remind me of frida kahlo's paintings

    kim from thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!