Saturday, September 28, 2013

Poodle Shoes!

I'm a huge fan of everything Jeremy Scott has designed for Adidas, and these shoes are my absolute favorites! I had wanted to purchase them online in the past, but it was hard to find my size. Last weekend, I found them at a store here in Providence, Rhode Island called Sneaker Junkies. They were on sale and stocked in my size. I just had to get them! They are perfect!
This is the outfit I wore with them... My favorite thrifted/altered vintage dress, my motorcycle jacket, and some sparkly accessories.
My hair is a weird, faded blue color in these photos. I've just re-dyed it back to brown since I took the photos.
Super cute new sunnies from Giant Vintage!
Shoes, Jeremy Scott for Adidas. Dress, altered vintage. Jacket, Jafrum. Belt, Target. Sunglasses, c/o Giant Vintage. Glitter necklace, DIY. Kawaii necklace, c/o Onecklace.com.
Photography by Patrick Hulse

13 comments:

  1. those shoes are insanely awesome - so kitsch and quirky aww! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooo perfect.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole outfit, especially the flower crown. This one in particular is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIMME GIMME! Oh my, those shoes MUST be on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all you look so pretty in those pictures and second I love those rings on your fingers. By the way those poodle shoes are totally kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing. It's awesome that you finally found your size in those shoes! They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly, amazing! So perfect that the two pups aren't exactly alike. Love how your headpiece doesn't let the sneakers steal the show. Kudos on a fantastic look!

    lovetotalknyc.com
    blog.lovetotalknyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Zoe they are amazing, I have a miniature poodle he is my best friend "Marley" ;) looking good lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!! YOU HAVE THE COOLEST SENSE OF STYLE EVER!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! You have the most amazing sense of style I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!