Monday, September 9, 2013

Blue Hair, Don't Care

I have blue hair now, and I really love dressing in clothes and accessories that coordinate with my hair. This is my most recent blue-themed look. I took these photos right before I left Nashville for Providence. I'm looking forward to posting some new Rhode Island looks! 
Skirt, Target. Tee Shirt, French Connection. Shirt, Forever 21. Shoes, Kirna Zabete for Nine West. Necklace, vintage. Earrings, Pangaea in Nashville. Sunglasses, DIYed sunnies c/o Giant Vintage. Headband, handmade by me.

12 comments:

  1. the sharks and your hair are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously in love with this outfit! Blue's my favourite colour :)


    www.theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    How fun is this shark shirt haha, I love it!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new hair color! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your hair is da shit

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, your clothes, and your hair is sooo amazing.
    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your shirt and you earrings!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post! your one of my favourite bloggers :)why stand in when you can stand out? lololololol please check out my blog and I really hope you like it enought o followsies me :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the whole blue concept and contrasting patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfits are out of this world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!