Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jump from Paper

When Jump from Paper offered to send me a bag a few weeks back, I was ecstatic! Jump from Paper sells the cutest cartoonish handbags. Many of their most recent designs, such as the "Alice" handbag I'm carrying, are retro-inspired. I styled my outfit to coordinate the with the styling and attitude of the bag. Jump from Paper, keep doing what you're doing, because your bags are amazing!

I love how the bag photographs... It looks straight out of a comic book!
This dress is a Goodwill find from a while back. I altered the shape of the sleeves to make the dress more contemporary, but I kept the rest of the dress in tact. It's perfect to wear when I'm feeling 50s vibes.
Handbag, c/o Jump from Paper. Dress, Necklace, vintage. Shoes, Tildon. Sunglasses, c/o Find the Light Sunnies. Fish Cuff, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Headband, for sale on my Etsy Shop.

10 comments:

  1. I saw one of these out recently and think they are fantastic. They are super cute and pop arty and made me do a double take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this bag is so cute! *-*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in love with the Martini! And the website says they are available at the Maine Mall which is where I am headed at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously want one of Jump From Paper's bags now! That is too cute! And another great outfit to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with your blog, oh my goodness, how did I only just discover it?! You look beyond awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! That bag is crazy, looks so much like a cartoon or drawing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The handbags are amazing. They are perfect for you. I love the rings too.

    armani ar5905

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ilove your look!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOO DIFERENT!! I Love it!!!! Can you follow me? :D
    http://fashionglamour-beatriz.blogspot.pt/
    I will follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute and fun. the sandals are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!