Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Walk the Dinosaur

I found this shirt at Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago, and it was love at first sight. The dinosaur print is so charming and cool, and I really love the bright colors in the pattern. It's a really fun piece to wear!
To continue the dinosaur theme of this outfit, I wore this dino headband. They're kind of hard to see, but this headband contains several plastic dinosaurs.
This bag was recently gifted to me from the awesome people at Us Trendy! They sent me a few pieces that are all so cute! Us Trendy is an "Indie Fashion Marketplace"  that carries items from several online retailers and designers. This is an Oasap bag (they have so many great things!). I tend to wear a lot of bright colors, so I like the idea of carrying a bag that's slightly muted and neutral in comparison to the rest of my outfit. The shape of the bag is also really nice; I like bags with top handles and a long strap.


Top, thrifted from Beacon's Closet. Skirt, thrifted from Goodwill. Shoes, ASOS. Earrings, So Good. Bag, Oasap c/o UsTrendy Indie Fashion Marketplace. Headband, handmade by me. Socks, Bracelet, Forever 21. Lipstick, Topshop.



The inspiration for this post's title... I used to listen to this song a lot when I was a little kid.

10 comments:

  1. You can't get any cooler! I love the dinosaur top! Amazing! x

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a button up! Love the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Jurassic Park~ love it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?!!!! That is the best shirt I have EVER seen in my life and I love how you wore reptile-print boots with it and your wee friends peeking out of the garden on your head ... raaaaaaoooooooowwwwrrrrrrr!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed you know this song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, I really like this outfit! I also agree with having the bag as a darker color as to not distract everything else on your outfit.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgg your bag! looks like a marriage between balenciaga and celine! love to bits!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want that shirt! And your face is flawless from pimples ughh

    www.theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazy fun shirt! I want one so bad now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!