Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Trunk: Nashville's First Fashion Truck!

I've been a fan of The Trunk for some time now. The Trunk is Nashville's first fashion truck, stocked with too many cool pieces to count! The style of the clothing definitely personifies "Nashville cool." And best of all, The Trunk carries Amanda Valentine tees! Last week, when the people at The Trunk asked me come over and style a look for under $100, I was so excited! Here are some of the photos I took during my visit.
Gorgeous jewelry! I love pieces with raw, organic looking stones.
A Valentine Valentine men's tank
So many amazing Valentine Valentine tees!!
Cute cute cute!

This is the look I chose! I picked out a Valentine Valentine tee and a Rehab blazer and styled them with some of my own items.
In love with this blazer! It's very Beetlejuice and so chic! It definitely adds a rock n' roll touch to any outfit.
(Attempting to put hands in pockets but failing due to large cocktail ring)
I took a few more pictures after my visit.. Valentine Valentine tee, worn with Urban Renewal shorts, Jeffrey Campbell booties, DIY purse, Betsey Johnson Earrings, sunglasses from Savant Vintage, and one of my original headbands

Thank you so much to The Trunk Nashville for giving me this opportunity! I had a great time!

7 comments:

  1. obviously and inevitably your blog is one of my favourite!!!!!!!!!

    compliments for all your post and graphic:)))

    but specially compliments for yor personal style!

    LiLLy - your follower

    giallodinylon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool truck - trunk! I like your styling with this outfit - the jacket is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how I long for a beauteous truck like that to roll into my town. That tee is also cool as fuck.
    Betti x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the headband and the blue lipstick is fab! Lovely photos and lovely post! hope you visit back :-)
    recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts always marvel me, so fantastic! You have the most wonderful style and your headbands are my favourite! :) xx
    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have come across your blog! You have such a cool style. Also wanted to tell you that the pyrite ring and bracelet you pictured above are the work of Brooke Seraphine of Seraphine Design here in Nashville. http://www.seraphinedesigns.com/ I have one of her necklaces, and I'm obsessed. Her stuff is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!