Monday, July 15, 2013

Perler Bead Queen

I've recently renewed my childhood love of of Perler beads, those little plastic beads you arrange on a peg-board and iron together. I used them to make brooches and this heart pendant necklace. But my DIYing didn't stop there! I also made the other necklace I'm wearing. I found these tiny glitter bottles in the cosmetic section of the dollar store, glued-on the caps, and turned them into little charms on a chain! I DIYed this phone case, and this headband is recent handmade creation as well.
(Not really talking on the phone)
My DIYed phone case and disintegrating watermelon nail art
I recently tried out some frosty pink lipstick, and I really like. Obviously, it's not as fun as blue, but it's a  nice 90s throwback.
A close up of the Perler bead heart pendant
This green ring and the rhinestone butterfly ring were a few bucks at a local beauty supply store. The super-shiny opal-looking ring is from the Hip Zipper in East Nashville.
Frida Kahlo socks!
Shorts, Gap. Button-down, Ralph Lauren Polo. Shoes, YRU. Socks, Hot Sox. Earrings, Pangaea. Necklaces, phone case, headband, handmade by me.

4 comments:

  1. Those socks are amazing!Do you think you could post a DIY for that necklace because I really want to make one for myself. Stay cool! xoxo

    lestylemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dye did you use on your bangs? That is the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the socks. Love your DIYing too! Very unique and awesome as heck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!!! I love doing those beas things :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!