Thursday, July 18, 2013

OMG

I found these earrings at a beauty supply store in Nashville the other day... $1.99! They're my new favorite pair! Also, I made this headband the other day with a toy tea set. 

My friend Dori gave me this harness for my birthday, and I think it's the perfect addition to this dress from Pink Queen. The dress was a gift from the website. I love the color! There are so many galaxy dresses in stores these days, and I haven't seen many in this color. It's a very cool piece!
Dress, c/o Pink Queen. Harness, Gnat Brilmeyer on Etsy. Shoes, JuJu Jellies. Socks, Dolls Kill. Headband, handmade by me. Earrings, a beauty supply store. Lipstick, c/o Lime Crime.


5 comments:

  1. this is one of the best outfits i've seen of this blog - i love your outfits, but here i just look and think "EVERYTHING IS PERFECT".
    too much awesomness <3

    [weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea set headband ... yay!!!! You need to buy a SHEDLOAD of those earrings and flog them in your shop - sold!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! I love this so much it hurts! So perf : D I want to have a tea party with that crown of yours on...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a awesome outfit!!!!!! I love how unique all ur outfits are great post :) please check out my blog :) thanks so much!
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!