Monday, July 1, 2013

60s Dance Party

I wore this outfit to "60s With a Twist" at the Stone Fox in Nashville this past weekend. I found this jumpsuit at Beacon's Closet in NYC, and it was perfect to wear to the event. 

I love the colors of this jumpsuit, and I love how it fits!
My friend, Dori, did my makeup for the party, and it looked amazing! She used a white cream shadow and drew a 60s double-catyeye on top.
I love the deep V in the back of the jumpsuit.
This clutch was a birthday gift. (By the way, I turned 18 last week.) It's so adorable and cheeky.
My friend Dori and I had to run an errand to Walgreens beforehand, and we thought our appearance on the security cameras was pretty hilarious. It's fun to go places in costume.
Jumpsuit, vintage from Beacon's Closet. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Earrings, Betsey Johnson. Bracelets, Target, Forever 21. Clutch, gift from a friend. Headband, handmade by me.

7 comments:

  1. You guys are far too cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The eyes on that clutch remind me of this bag of glass toy eyes that a family friend gave to me when I was like 16. So cool. Glad I found your blog xxx Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for last week. Love that security footage - you would have made some bored security guards day! Great jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee this outfit!!! Check out my blog!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7086281

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what loveliness! The jumpsuit is fab and happy birthday! :)

    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!