Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photo Diary: Bonnaroo

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee. My friend Dori and I loaded up a minivan and drove about an hour southwest to camp out in a field with approximately 80,000 other people. It was such a cool experience, and I documented it with a roll of film. Here are a few of my favorite photographs from the weekend.
In front of a graffiti mural on the walls of Centeroo... I'm wearing a thrifted dress, a DIYed sunhat from Target, an Urban Outfitters fanny-pack, flower sunglasses c/o Find the Light Sunnies, and my trusty red cowboy boots.
At the Cults show
Dori and me throwing up the peace signs
He's my Brother, She's my Sister, one of my new favorite bands
Wearing sunglasses c/o Giant Vintage
Wearing a vintage skirt, a Forever 21 top, a bag from Nordstrom, and my cowboy boots
Dori in a super cool DIY bra tee shirt, in front of a super cool VW bus 
Bjork! She is seriously just the coolest. Although you can't see a thing in this picture, she was wearing this amazing metallic, armor-like mini-dress with a fiberoptic sorta headdress.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun and I love your outfits! My boyfriend works as a security in concerts and he's recently worked about three Bjork shows here in Hollywood. She's one eccentric woman!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These festival pics are so cool. And Bjork, YES, oh MY GOD!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!

    theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!