Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Glitter Glitter

I've had Photoshop for a while now, but I'm just now learning how to use it. I edited these photos with some of my newly acquired photoshop skills! Also, check out my new header!
I've also been crafting and DIYing a lot lately. This unicorn headband and these super jeweled sunglasses are two of my newest creations. They are now for sale on my Etsy Shop, along with a whole lotta other new items!
I also tried these Minx nail wraps the other day. I had read about them in magazines and on blogs, and when I saw them on super-sale at Ulta, it seemed the perfect opportunity to try them out. I think they look really cool, and they're lasting really well too.
Dress, vintage Laura Ashley. Bag, Search and Destroy. Earrings, Betsey Johnson. Necklace, borrowed from my mom. Bracelet, Forever 21. Lipstick, Lime Crime. Phone case, c/o Candies Gifts. Headband, Glasses, handmade by me.


8 comments:

  1. Vey nice header, I loved the old one too but this one is very nice as well. :)
    I miss making my own DIY outfits and trinkets, my sewing machine sadly stayed behind when I moved out. ;(

    P.S: Keep up the great photoshop skills! The backgrounds on your photos look awesome. (:

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this, every photo became an art work. And those nails wraps are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! It's so cute and vintage looking. Your style is amazing.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a cornucopia of fabulousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glittering the look!

    www.theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you edited them, looks cool :)
    The whole look is so special and edgy!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is amazing. The glasses are amazing. The pictures are amazing. Everything is amazing.

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything! How are you so awesome? The jewel sunglasses are especially amazing! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!