Monday, June 24, 2013

Cute Things!

I recently came across Trinity Place Department Store online, and I just can't get enough of their super-cute and colorful shoes and bags!

My current shoe-buying goal is to not buy anything that I can't wear at college in a few months. My school is located on the top of a steep hill, and as an art student, I'll be lugging around a ton of art supplies to class. The heel on these booties is the perfect height! Tall enough for a little lift, yet short enough for practicality. And of course, they're also incredibly good looking. They would look awesome with all garment types year-round!

I tend to stick to heels for most of my outfit posts, but who doesn't love a great pair of flats!? Oxfords always are great to wear with printed socks and skirts. The neon toe-caps on these two pairs are so adorable. The blue and pink ones are my favorite!

I love classic leather satchel bags like these. I have a similar bag in a kelly green color, and it's my absolute favorite bag to carry. The baby pink version is especially beautiful.

Be sure to enter their sweepstakes! You could win a $500 gift voucher! Then you could buy all these cute things... and more! See more of the details here.

1 comment:

  1. Those oxfords are hella cool!

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!