Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bling Bling

I get caught in routine when it comes to jewelry. I tend to wear the same few necklaces, rings, earrings, etc. on an everyday basis. I tend to neglect a lot of really cool pieces when I'm getting dressed, because I forget about them! When I was getting ready the other day, I decided to switch things up and pile on a ton of necklaces. I've collected them all from various places over the years or borrowed them from my mom. I wanted to create an eclectic, vintage vibe.
I love the little 3D bugs all over this quirky sweater!
Dress, Target. Sweater, Vintage. Bag, Vieta. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Earrings, Walmart. Sunglasses, Headband, handmade by me. Socks, Beauty Supply Store. Jewelry, various (Target, Urban Outfitters, vintage, borrowed from my mom). Lipstick, Lime Crime.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!

    LiLLy

    giallodinyon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so unique and perfect (:

    -Sylvia

    sylviaincolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is killer!<3 Definitely my favorite piece from this outfit.
    I have a bad habit of wearing the same jewelry too. I don't own much jewelry, but when I have enough options I always stick to the same ones. -.-

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute!!! I've been rocking crazy colored lipstick lately because of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS SWEATER. <3
    can i steal it? please please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! I love your cardigan so coooool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection. Always. Perfection. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I freaking love your outfit. I'm so glad I came here.

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome cardigan that is! loving your quirky style as always!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!