Friday, June 7, 2013

Alien Invasion

I recently made this headband with some glow-in-the-dark alien figurines I found at Party City. It's one of my favorites out of the ones I've made. Also, I'm finding myself particularly attracted to green recently, hence the glasses and lipstick choices.
The aesthetics of this look were inspired by Spring Breakers... the bright colors, the eclectic rings and bracelets, the texture and feel of the beach cover-up, and lastly, the "Alien" reference in my headband and sunglasses.

Blue dress, Forever 21. Pink dress, thrifted beach cover-up. Shoes, ASOS. Earrings, Forever 21. Bracelets, thrifted. Sunglasses, Pangaea. Bag, c/o YesWalker. Phone case, c/o of Candies Gifts. Headband, handmade by me.


13 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit and thank you for reminding me about the movie Spring Breakers! I still have to watch it. >.<

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! And this headband is fantastic. Great summer look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an awesome look - I love it. So colourful and yet really composed and together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeeep aliens!!!!!! I love them peeking out of the flowers and goggly eyes ... green is the best colour in the universe!!!!! You look utterly incredible and I love your rings, especially ... oh god, all of them! Can't wait to see Spring Breakers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhh! I love this so much!
    And that flower hair band has aliens, it's genius! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your handmade creations, big fan :) You look lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so fabulous, love love love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, not every girl can pull off a look like this, but you rock it.

    www.theclosetopener.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bag. Those lips are so bold - love it!

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything about this look is super cute :3

    ~ Jamara
    *Mind*Mash*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!