Sunday, May 12, 2013

Zig, Zag

I bought this skirt from Katie and Maria at the Nashville Flea Market a couple weekends ago. It was raining cats and dogs outside, but a friend and I adventured to the flea market anyways. And I'm glad we did; Katie and Maria had a lovely booth, full of super-cute, well edited pieces, such as this zig-zag skirt!
Skirt, vintage. Shirt, Forever 21. Cardigan, vintage. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Loser Ribbon, Dear Colleen on Etsy. Sunglasses, c/o Find the Light Sunnies. Flower headband, handmade by me. Earrings, Frist Museum Gift Shop. Bag, Target. Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics Paintstick

10 comments:

  1. amazing post! i love your outfits :) you're one of my favourite bloggers :) I love it when people take fashion rixks! :)
    <3 chloe-anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's the girl I love. I love the zig zag skirt! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I really like the loser ribbon, especially paired with the black cardigan as it makes the words more obvious- and I like the different textures of black. Uh so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as always <3
    this dalmatian doggie! cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Zoe :) Thanks for including us. It was great to see you - as always. I'm sorry Codie and I missed out on your graduation party, we really wish we could have made it. I hope to see you soon though! <3

    Oh, P.s - I'll be back at the flea market again this month with even better things. Maria will be there too! Come see us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt, I'm glad you braved the rain as its awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow, you look so lovely!
    WOW your blog :)<3

    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such a uniue sense of fashion and personal style; definitely digging your blog!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love people like you. It's my first time here, but you're already my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!