Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Price Stone Photography

My friend Price Stone and I recently got together for a photoshoot. I love collaborating with other creative people my age! Price is an incredibly talented photographer, and I'm excited to see where his talents will take him! He does a lot of work with local models, and he's a really cool guy in general!
I love the abundance of color and pattern in this look! I had a great time styling it.
I found this purse at Search and Destroy when I was visiting some friends in New York last week, and I love it so much!
My DIYed googly eye pumps!
Dress, vintage from Beacon's Closet. Top, Goodwill. Shoes, DIY. Necklace, J. Crew. Socks, Beauty Supply Store. Ring, Michael's. Bag, Search and Destroy. Bug Earring, Betsey Johnson. Belt, Target. Headband, handmade by me. Corsage, handmade by me. Lipstick, Eyeliner, MAC Cosmetics.

14 comments:

  1. those shoes are wicked! <3

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a unique look! I love how awesome and creative your style is. All of the patterns and prints play well off of eachother. That purse is seriously cool.

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look! I want to do a similar silluette in real life now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got to be the most epic ensemble ever. I love all of this! Those eyeballin' pumps are definitively dream shoe content.

    I'm truly in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is so cool! I love colourful flowery prints so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the matching lip and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are amazing, i love the google eyed shoes! Amazing blog, hope you visit back :-)
    recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look and fantastic photography x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was great meeting you last night. I love your style! Great work. Looking forward to more great posts!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some amazing photos and your style is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through teen vogue and I adore your style!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!