Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Find the Light

The dress I'm wearing in these pictures is the dress I wore everyday last January.
The awesome people at Find the Light Sunnies just sent me two pairs of incredible sunglasses. I love them so much! This pair is my favorite... I've been wearing them non-stop.
Also, this headband is a recent creation. It's now for sale on Etsy!
Dress, vintage from Goodwill. Jacket, Jafrum. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Necklace, vintage. Socks, Happy Socks. Bag, DIY. Bracelet, Forever 21. Lipstick, Lime Crime in "Serpentina." Headband, handmade by me. Sunglasses, c/o Find the Light Sunnies.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! I wish I could work a headband or crown piece like that, the sunnies too. I'll check out your etsy shop right now.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was brave enough to wear the stuff you do * - * Being an adult is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunnies really are incredible! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are so cute! And did you make those sunglasses yourself they're really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is insanely rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are honestly my inspiration so much! I love this one so much! xx
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check out Find The Light. These sunnies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit! I love it when people r creative like this :) want to follow each other? let me know! thanks so much :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your outfit is wild! Love. :)

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sunglasses and purse are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's edgy and I love it!
    Can't believe the bag is DIY, it looks so so cool :)
    I really like your entire blog,it's truly inspiring, I just have to follow you right now :)
    Would be cool if you checked out my blog too:

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish you would make a diy post for the bag, I want one so very, very bad. Love, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!