Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cheetah Girl

         I haven't really been that interested in the "high-low" dress trend, but I love this one from Forever 21. It's simple, fun, easy to wear, etc..
I decked out the dress in my current favorite accessories. I feel like I've been wearing this grouping of accessories a lot lately.                                                                                   
I recently got an acrylic manicure for the first time. I love my glittery kitty claws!
Dress, Earrings, Forever 21. Bag, Search & Destroy. Headband, Corsage, handmade by me. Sunglasses, c/o Giant Vintage. Shoes, Sam Edelman. Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics Paintstick in "Cyan."

10 comments:

  1. the dress is cute. i agree that the high low trend isnt for everyone. its cite but its hard for me to wear it and like it :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour clashing here! The blues with the leopard print <3 love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lips are amazing! aaaand this bag is on my wishlist, eyeballs are perfectly spooky and cool~

    [my weirdoland: www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your photo on Nashville's Fashion Week facebook page and had to check out your blog :) Love all the flowers and the two videos I saw here. I am also from your area. Please check out my blog (maily fashion DIY) if you can. Thank you!

    Maya
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2013/04/teyo-inspired-diy-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! Very inspiring, I will now go put on my leopard print skirt and turquoise necklace!

    embarrassingurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make every piece of carment your own! awesomee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flower crown and corsage! The googly eyes are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in that dress, I love the pairing with your bag x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!