Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wild Thing

This headband and these sunglasses are two of my latest creations. The sunglasses were originally sent to me from the lovely people at Giant Vintage, and I decked them out with ribbon rosettes, tiny googly eyes, and rhinestones... pretty darn kawaii if you ask me. They are now for sale on Etsy.
This Flora Kung dress, worn as a jacket/coat, used to be my mom's. It's one of my favorite pieces. The pattern is so unique and versatile at the same time. I love to layer it over other dresses.
This headband includes two lizards, a bird, and a frog, as well as an array of googly eyes and rhinestones. It's my new favorite.
I found these shoes on sale at this really funky store in Atlanta, Georgia called Junkman's Daughter. I was in Atlanta over the weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday.
Floral dress, altered vintage from Goodwill. Printed dress (worn as a coat), vintage Flora Kung. Shoes, Demonia. Belt, Ann Taylor Loft. Necklace, secondhand. Earrings, Forever 21. Headband, Sunglasses, handmade by me.

Also, some exciting news! I was featured in the People Issue of the Nashville Scene last week! Check out the article online.


9 comments:

  1. this is my favorite outfit of yours yet.. which is like such a crazy thing because i am obsessed with everything you do. but like i actually cant even form sentences about how perfect this is. just, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bindi and the jewel on the glasses. #dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Junkman's Daughter! I've never been in there but I know whereabouts it is. This outfit is ridiculously cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are absolutely perfect! I love the different colors and patterns that you played with in this outfit, what great combinations! And I look forward to buying a pair of those sunglasses! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing sunglasses great work. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this outfit, I like your cape/coat thing (; And congrats on being in that magazina I'm totally checking the article out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes! <3 and congrats on the issue :D
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!