Thursday, March 14, 2013

Orange + Blue

I made this shirt a couple summers ago in a printmaking class. I carved the design into a woodblock, printed it on a tee shirt, and bleached the fabric around the design. I also made these pants by splattering bleach on them.
I love the orange and blue color scheme of this outfit.
I'm really loving the new Agyness Deyn x Dr. Marten's collection! These shoes are my favorite place in the collection! It's so much fun to wear them with funky socks.
Pants, DIY. Shirt, DIY. Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren. Bug Earring, Betsey Johnson. Stud Earring, Kate Spade. Shoes, Agyness Deyn x Dr. Martens. Sunglasses, Giant Vintage. Headband, handmade by me. Lipstick, MAC Paintstick in "Cyan."

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you made a great job with both the trousers and the shirt; looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are always so much fun to look at; they're so unique!! Teach me your skill at coming up with such amazing outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look fabulous!

    I would like to invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    where u can share your beautiful looks and get more visitors for your blog.


    Have a great evening,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic and easy to redo in most people's life. You have such a fantastical style, but I feel I could do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to take a class to show me how to make my own prints :)
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tee! You make the process sound easy but I know I would never manage it ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your style is just omg... love it and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are fantastic!!! Printmaking is so fun and useful, I'm surprised more people don't do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!