Sunday, March 10, 2013

Loser

This is my latest headband creation! I love it so much. I've never used dogs in my headbands or corsages before. It's now for sale on Etsy!

My friend Dori Pechianu just gave me this "Loser" rosette last week as a thank-you gift. It's my new favorite accessory! It's from Dear Colleen on Etsy. Dori recently started a super-cool art blog and Etsy shop, both entitled "Art Snob."
Shirt, Skirt, vintage from Goodwill. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Sunglasses, Giant Vintage. Ribbon, Dear Colleen on Etsy. Headband, Handmade by me.

11 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this outfit! And your top is very cool, it kind of reminds me of lots of layers of paint that have been scratched back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. To satisfy their needs and demands, many karen millen outlet online stores are providing high quality dresses for prom and wedding ceremonies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing headdress, quite a talent you are!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I had your eye for mixing prints. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The headband is really cute :)
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! I just watched Crufts then saw this immediately after - poochie heaven.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colors here are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooomg those shooooeesss!!!

    whosaalo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!