Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Photography + Floral Accessories

Lately I've been taking photographs and making floral accessories. Here is an Instagram (@zoe_schlacter) picture from a self-portrait series I shot the other day. I accessorized myself with my newly acquired pink sparkly wig and some newly created floral accessories, and I hung my Cacti + Googly Eyes textile print in the background. I will be posting the final shots from this series soon! Also, I just listed this headband on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Exciting to see your style develop over the past year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get myself a pink wig <3 :)
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!