Sunday, February 3, 2013

First-Ever Film Project

I really enjoyed making this, and I hope to do more film work in the future! I'll be posting the still photos from this shoot soon! I took the footage and stills by myself with my Nikon D5100 and a tripod. I designed and screen-printed all the textiles, in addition to creating the flower head-gear. The dress was made by my fashion-designer friend, Raphi Tayvah, using one of my prints. The music is a collaboration between me and my rockin' dad, Chuck Schlacter.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I'm loving this, more please :)
    ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome :)
    I can't wait to see some more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are freakingly funky! gaah cannot wait for the other video to come up!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting! :) lol loved it.
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!