Monday, January 7, 2013

Lover of Color

This outfit is my attempt at an "all-black" look. I've realized I love color way too much to pull that off.
This dress is one of my more unusual Goodwill finds. It has an foreign sort of look to it, with really eye-catching details. It's fairly long and floaty. Overall, it's a really fun piece to wear.
I layered a faux fur vest over the top. It's from the Target x Neiman Marcus collaboration. I found it for 70% off over the weekend! Pretty good deal! The vest adds a whole new level of fierce to this outfit. I love the texture, specifically the spiky looking shoulder pieces. Also, it has a neon pink lining!


This is clutch I used at Prom last year. The graphic black and white design adds a punch of funkiness to every outfit I've ever paired it with. It's a good bag to use at school whenever I don't feel like dragging a huge purse around. I can just stick it my backpack. I'm also wearing a lot of eye jewelry in this outfit.. The earrings are from a flea market in France, the evil eye bracelet is from a boutique in Providence, Rhode Island, and the doll eye ring is from Etsy. I'm really into eyes.
Dress, thrifted from Goodwill. Vest, Target. Shoes, Sam Edelman "Zoe" booties. Clutch, T.J. Maxx. Lipstick, MAC Pro paintstick in "Cyan."


6 comments:

  1. love this look! you pull off bright colours so well, especially the bright blue lipstick. every part of this outfit is just perfect, and suits you so amazingly.

    www.ohnoitsemily.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, it really goes nicely with the punchy colours of your flower crown. Makes a cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is quite amazing. I love how all your bright pieces pop out so much more with adding a black dress. Genius!
    ♥Meagan
    fliesinapeachcan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too freakin' beautiful!!!!!!! I love everything you wear and I think your style is just legendary and inspiring! I dress pretty unique as well, and I really want to start taking pictures and showcasing them on my blog but I just don't know where to begin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it happens to me all the time I try but I can't , you do the most beautiful head pieces ever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!