Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ice Cream Cone

I've been after this hat at Savant Vintage Couture for nearly a year, and I finally decided to buy it a couple weeks ago. I love the unusual shape; I've never found a hat quite like it.
When I wore it to school last week, I caused quite the riot.. I have been labeled a "conehead," and I heard many people compare me to various cone-shaped objects.. cornucopias, ice-cream cones, beehives, etc. Hater's gonna hate.. or something like that.
I pinned a pink flower from Forever 21 to the front to stay true to my Girl with the Flower trademark.





Hat, Savant Vintage Couture. Trench coat, Purse, Tights, Target. Shirt, Liz Claiborne. Shorts, vintage Rustler cutoffs. Flower Clip, Spike Bracelet, Forever 21. Eye Necklace, Claire's Accessories. Pink Necklace, vintage. Shoes, Sam Edelman. Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics.

12 comments:

  1. You take my breath away Zoe, every single time! Your "new" hat is utterly beautiful and I love your coat so much - in fact every single thing you're wearing:). I flip my finger in the general direction of haters. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eying that coat, fabulous on you!



    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous holiday giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD YOU ARE PERFECTION. That hat is so good and cool. Coneheads 4lyfe *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is so cool - and the rest of the outfit, too!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are incredibly brave to wear all this amazing stuff to school (I mean, nearly everything I am posting I wear to school, too, but it's not that extreme). And gosh, fuck haters! I mean, I think you are one of the greatest persons here (and with here I am meaning the universe.) and conehead - well, sounds like the best thing ever! Be proud of your style. And proud of this PERFECT hat! <3

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    PS: by the way, your outfit's GALACTIC. Perfect!
    PPS: please keep blogging forever cuz your blog always makes my day. And I am living for it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://salutlesfashions.tumblr.com/post/37639091882/22 JOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That HAT is bloody amazing, as is your coat!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree 100% with Birdie wears a tie,your outfits make my day I am i love with your style and this hat is beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So interesting blog you shearing with us. We like all the pics, but first pics was nice, your hat was amazing..All the visitors like to appreciate work. Your blog is so unique,Keep shearing with us.....

    G-star udsalg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I found you on lookbook and I'm so glad I did. It's nice to see some raw individuality here in the blogosphere. And your floral crowns you make are absolutely gorgeous and I love that you add little quirks like dinosaurs & such to them.
    And that hat - is so so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coat!!
    Becreativefashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG i love your hat :O people think im wierd for loving to wrap my hair in scarves and whatever. your hat is so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!