Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bedazzled

My last post about Instagram included this headband and these sunglasses, but I wanted to showcase them in an outfit post. I made this headband last week during my Thanksgiving break from school. It includes five dinosaur figurines, in addition to several flowers and rhinestones. The goal was for it to be completely overloaded with kawaii items. It's heavier than most of my other headbands, so I added ribbons on the back to it can stay securely fastened on my head. I'm not yet sure if I want to sell it on my Etsy shop.
I'm also really loving these sunglasses from Savant Vintage Couture! I don't think I've ever encountered a more fabulous pair of sunglasses!






Dress, altered vintage from Goodwill. Jacket, bedazzled National Championship jacket originally from Goodwill. Tights, Belt, Target. Necklace, Bracelet, vintage. Earrings, Forever 21. Cowboy boots, Corral Boots. Sunglasses, Savant Vintage Couture. Headband, handmade by me.

12 comments:

  1. That headband is literally the stuff dreams are made of!!! LOVE it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow, if I were you I would NOT sell it, I would keep it and treasure it forever and ever, it's too perfect :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECT STAR IN THE BLOGOSPHERE!! I AM LIVING FOR YOUR STYLE!!!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog! keep bedazzling everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits, headbands, everything blow me away every post. Keep kicking ass, girl!!!!!
    -Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this look on Lookbook and intantly feel in love with everything you wear! i am so glad you commented on my blog now i can follow you :)
    love your headpeiece fantastic make and the lippy is amazing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW ARE YOU SO PERFECT!? SERIOUSLY!? I AM SO OBSESSED WITH YOU, SORRY THAT THIS IS CREEPY. BUT RLY YOU ARE AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD THOUGH WHAT THIS IS PERFECT. Wowoowowowowowowow. That headband is beyond amazing and gaaah i'm just in love with this???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colorful styles! Surely, there's no dull moment! ^◡^


    P.S. Just fanned you on Look Book, hope you fan back Zoe.

    How about following each other thru GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter too? ^◡^

    Fashionmoto
    LookBook
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter



    ReplyDelete
  10. your headpieces are killing me. <3 this blog is kick ass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!