Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nautical

I found this blazer at Goodwill last Saturday. It was part of a suit a skirt suit, but I disregarded the ill-fitting bottom half. The embroidery on this blazer is just too nautical and tacky and exciting to ignore. My favorite part of this jacket is the shape; it's nipped in at the waist, which gives it a nice peplum(ish) shape. I'm still working on outfits for this jacket. I have yet to organize any particularly exciting outfits. So, I matched the jacket with a fairly basic outfit: my trusty, high-waisted Cheap Monday jeans and a "PARIS" tee shirt from the Marc by Marc Jacobs store. And lastly, I topped off this outfit with some blue lips, a googly eye, and a yellow flower handmade I made (which is available for sale on my Etsy shop!).




Blazer, vintage. Jeans, Cheap Monday. Shirt, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Socks, Target. Bracelet, Forever 21. Headband, handmade by me.

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is different for other blog...we really impressed to watch your blog creativeness, The bangle is also looks wise nice...


    Modström

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is a great find. There is something special about the mix of prints and colours in your style that makes me love it.
    I glad I found your blog.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell. Your style is so special and amazing, I do not know any other people dressing like you. This blazer looks soo cool, I love those colors. And the way you are using accessoires is awesome, I mean, there's a goggly eye?! You rule.

    Love,

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cool. omg. work it girl.

    ps: if you get the chance, please help a sista out by entering my cute giveaway going on! thanks girl and love the blog!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best blazer ever, Zoe, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    So unique!!!
    Have a grand weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog. IT IS GOD. Your crowns and googly eyes and liptsick and hair and earring and EVERYTHING HELP ME
    so fly
    newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is freaking amazing!

    Thanks so much for following my blog because I have now found yours!

    That jacket makes me want to go thrifting asap

    Gabi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you made me thrifting-hungry. that jacket is an amazing find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!