Monday, September 10, 2012

Wings

In these photos I'm wearing a jacket my friend Ingrid made for a school project. We share it.. she had it for the summer, and it was recently passed onto me. I'm so excited to temporarily have it in my wardrobe. I layered it over a floaty, a-line tank from h&m and some D.I.Y. jeans.
A good friend of mine bought these earrings for me when she was in France this summer... perfect for an evil eye lover like me. Also, gold glitter eyebrows are my new favorite makeup look.
These jeans used to be black.. back in the 8th grade or so. I bleached them out and splattered red dye all over them last year. And then this past summer, I screen-printed a scan of an x-ray of my hand on the fronts of the legs.
Jacket, made by a friend. Jeans, D.I.Y. Guess Jeans. Shirt, h&m. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Bag, Nordstrom. Earrings, vintage. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Necklace, Forever 21. Headband, handmade by me. Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics Paintstick in Cyan.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Your blog is such a breath of fresh air when most fashion blogs are the long hair/skinny jeans/motorcycle jacket/smoky eye look alllll the time!! Not there is anything wrong with that look, I just prefer yours! Also I LOVEEEEE your hair so much. I also have short hair, but I'm growing it out, though when I look at pictures of your hair I'm tempted to cut it kind of like yours, shorter on the sides, longer on top. If it's not too much trouble would you mind doing a hair post? I want to hear all about the cut/color/changes over the years! I hope I don't sound like a total creep haha. I just think short hair is usually under-rated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO GOOD! ahhhhrrghhh. I love everything about you dude. sorry that that is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!