Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chartreuse

I found these shorts at Forever 21 a couple weeks back. I have a feeling these shorts will be one of my summer staples. The unusual shade of chartreuse is so much fun to wear.






Shorts; Forever 21. Vest; vintage Levi's (altered). Shirt; The Black Keys. Skeleton Necklace; Target. Butterfly Necklace; vintage. Boots; vintage from Goodwill. Earrings; my mom's vintage. Glasses; Dr. Peepers. Bag; vintage. Headband; handmade by me. Blue lipstick; MAC cosmetics.

13 comments:

  1. Your earrings are beautiiffulll!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to sell those earrings, let me know! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap!! I love your shorts so much and yes the colour is fabulous! I wore a red pair of lacy bloomers on the weekend - so comfy! Your earrings are amazing and of course, your beautiful headband and lippy:)))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are made of awesome. MADE of it, I tell you. I love them, and they look amazing in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant shorts. Gorgeous YOU always.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all but this earrings are amazing for me!!!! I want

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! amazing!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Lipstick! xo


    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shorts and floral headpiece. :)

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!